Fool proof cookies. Can’t… stop… eating them…
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed down, as always)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups chocolate chips
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a larger mixing bowl, beat together coconut oil, brown sugar, cane sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat them well, they will thank you.
- Gradually add the flour mix. If you have been using a whisk, go ahead and switch to a wooden spoon. This can be an arm workout.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough should be uniform and all blended together by the end of this step.
- Drop the cookies onto a baking sheet (no need for PAM). I measured mine using a tablespoon that I have that’s perfectly round.
- Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes.
- OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
- Step 10 omitted because Amy was too full of cookies to write it.