These things are… so so so so so so so yummy. I made these as a special yummy surprise for my Big, Alece.
SERIOUSLY-You have to make these.
Here’s what you need:
- 3-4 green apples (granny smith)
- 2 tubes of those pilsbury crescent rolls
- 1 can of mountain dew (I know, just go with it)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks of butter (YIKES) (melted)
- 1 tbs Vanilla.
Here’s what you do!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 9 x 13 in casserole dish
- Peel the apples – it sucks, I know.
- Cut up the peeled apples (I used one of those apple core thingies)
- Wrap each apple in a crescent roll by rolling it up like a sleeping bag.
- Mix together: vanilla, melted butter, and sugar.
- Pour butter mixture all over the dumplings – try to do it evenly if you can.
- Pour 12 oz of mountain dew over the whole thing (it should look all gross and sticky)
- Put the pan in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- EAT UNTIL YOU CAN’T WALK
Serve these HOT, they’re better that way
Serve with ice cream for an extra amazing time.